Your East London Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to East London
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days car hire (Suzuki Celerio Hatchback or similar)
- 2 nights' accommodation in East London at the 4-star Quarry Lake Inn in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Quarry Lake Inn is a four-star graded East London guesthouse overlooking a rehabilitated quarry in a quiet suburb of East London. The guesthouse has been in existence for over 20 years, providing guests from all over the world with exceptional accommodation facilities and services. With its lush natural surroundings and luxurious Eastern Cape accommodation and venue facilities, Quarry Lake Inn offers something unique to its guests.
Indigenous trees and plants were introduced to maintain a natural environment that supports an abundance of bird life. The Inn is ideal for both business and leisure travel to East London, South Africa. Guests can rest assured that they'll be warmly welcomed and attended to by Quarry Lake Inn's professional and friendly staff.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 September 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.